[Fluxus] reaction-diffusion texture feedback example

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Sat Dec 12 08:51:35 PST 2009

as part of markart 2009's "forking" concept I ported rdex-client from
claude (claudius maximus) to fluxus - http://pixelist.info/2009/12/12/forking-claudes-rdex-client/

thanks to him and gabor especially for helping... i learned a lot
about texture feedback in fluxus (created a simple example that i'll
commit of doing gl feedback of the main scene) in the process.  there
are a few snags, and there appears to be a memory leak with either
textures or the shaders, because re-compiling the script a few times
results in massive amounts of memory being eaten by my laptop.

enjoy! it's open source :)

cheers
evan