[Fluxus] multitexture automatic checking

Paraita Wohler atiarap at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 15 11:17:41 PDT 2009

Hi,
this doesn't seem to work for me, i tried compiling scons without the
MULTITEXTURE flag, from a fresh git clone folder, 5 minutes ago. I
tried theses settings:
scons
scons GLSL=0
scons MULTITEXTURE=0 GLSL=0
it all return the same error:
libfluxus/src/PolyPrimitive.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
Fluxus::PolyPrimitive::Render()':
libfluxus/src/PolyPrimitive.cpp:135: error: 'GLEW_ARB_multitexture'
was not declared in this scope
scons: *** [libfluxus/src/PolyPrimitive.o] Error 1