[Fluxus] texture problems

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Apr 9 01:09:47 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 17:44 +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> > The way it is now matches blender...
> you mean the camera or the texture flipping?
> i think the default opengl camera points down the negative z-axis, and
> has an up-vector of (0, 1, 0) similarly to fluxus.

Sorry, I meant the texture flipping. If you texture a model in blender
and then export it into fluxus, with the flip the texture coords and
texture pixels match, whereas previously they didn't (I was having to
manually flip textures in the gimp).

It does seem to make pixels pdata index <-> texture coord conversion a
bit trickier, it's broken some of my stuff which was doing this but I
haven't looked very closely at the problem yet. Do you think we can
solve it by providing some functions which do the conversion each way?