[Fluxus] texture problems

Scott alcoholiday at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:23:40 PDT 2009

It tests correctly on my build.

I understand a little heartburn with the flipping on load/save of pngs, but
it's not arbitrary.
GL thinks of images (and other things) in the first quadrant, but most image
formats are stored 4th quadrant, where 0,0 is the upper left corner.
Honestly, I tend to think of images as laid out this way; but I think now
it's pretty clean, there is one coordinate conversion on input and output
and everything is right-side up and we are consistent with opengl
convention.

-Scott