[Fluxus] pixels texture problem

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Apr 2 07:49:59 PDT 2009

Hi Gabor,

The only thing which (I think) has changed is the way that the texture
is read in - so is this not expected behaviour? Or are you saying that
the pdata order should be flipped so it retains the same behaviour as
before? If so it would be a bit of an overhead, as the pdata would need
to be reversed before uploading it to the gpu.

Or am I just missing something?