[Fluxus] git, names and jack ports

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Sep 2 07:39:06 PDT 2008

> Dave Griffiths wrote:
>>> A couple easy ones:
>>>
>>> * Are there a public git repositories for fluxus and the
>>> livenoisetools?
>>
>> Not yet - savannah has git repos availible, so I added a task to look
>> into
>> switching: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8507
>> As long as we keep all the history, I'm all for it. Do you want savannah
>> access?
>
> Sure, I can set it up in savannah.  I've already got the cvs tree and
> history imported into a local git repository so it should be easy.  My
> login is 'rosejn'.

Great - we'll get this done after 0.15 is out. I'll read up on using git :)

>> I think the official line from me is that you should switch to using
>> fluxa.
>
> Ohhhh man!  I didn't even know it existed.  This looks awesome.  I'm
> going to have a fun afternoon...

It would be great to have some feedback on bugs - it's new, and I
basically wrote it in a weekend, so there will be many. Having said that
I've been using it in performances for the last few months and it seems
stable, but there are many features missing at the moment.