[Fluxus] compiling problem with gcc 4.3

Glauber Alex Dias Prado smade4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:36:04 PDT 2008

Hi Dave and all, I was trying to compile fluxus lately and i couldnt
find anything that would prevent this error:

src/main.cpp:181: error: 'scheme_set_stack_base' was not declared in
this scope

I fixed a lot of other errors about declaration with #include <cstring>,
#include <cstdlib> and commited them to cvs as this is a compiler issue,
I thought this wouldnt make any harm but the above i couldnt find any
reference to it on plt's source only on docs about embedding plt but I
couldnt understand how to declare it, hope there is a simple fix.

Cheers,

Glauber.