[Fluxus] #lang

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Oct 19 02:32:11 PDT 2008

> I think to use #lang you need to be using a module, which is then
> (required) in your top level fluxus script.
thanks. you mean in .fluxus.scm? i tried it there, but it results in a
segfault.

> That's about all I know about this :) what are you trying to do?
i don't really understand this module system yet. i'm trying to read all
png files from a directory. i found something like this works in mzscheme:

#lang scheme

(map (lambda (f)
       (path->string f))
     (find-files (lambda (f)