[Fluxus] Ubuntu Intrepid (8.10) compiling problem

Chris Targett xin at xlevus.net
Mon Nov 24 17:16:42 PST 2008

Hi

I've been having a bit of trouble building fluxus in intrepid myself.
I was wondering if you could tell me how I've done it differently to
you.

I've downloaded plt-scheme from source. and make installed it to
/home/xin/fluxus/plt_build

Then i've called scons but get this error.

$ scons PLTPrefix=/home/xin/fluxus/plt_build
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Fluxus: Configuring Build Environment
Checking for C library m... yes
Checking for C library pthread... yes