[Fluxus] Compiling Fluxus in Ubuntu 8.10

Chris Targett xin at xlevus.net
Sun Nov 23 13:08:12 PST 2008

Even with that tweak Scons can't find scheme.h. Which is weird. I've
added a print statement to the SConstruct file to get the contents of
IncludeDirs and LibDirs

Chris Targett

xin:~/fluxus/fluxus$ scons PLTPrefix=/usr
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
['/usr/local/include', '/usr/include', '/usr/local/include/freetype2',
'/usr/include/freetype2', '/usr/include/plt', '../../libfluxus/src']
['/usr/lib', '/usr/lib/plt', '../../libfluxus']
Fluxus: Configuring Build Environment
Checking for C library m... yes
Checking for C library pthread... yes
Checking for C library dl... yes
Checking for C library mzscheme3m... no
ERROR: 'mzscheme3m' must be installed!

And then
xin:~/fluxus/fluxus$ ls /usr/lib/plt/
bin  buildinfo  collects  mzdyn3m.o  mzdyn.o  notes  starter

xin:~/fluxus/fluxus$ ls /usr/include/plt/
escheme.h  mzconfig.h      mzscheme.exp  schemegc2.h  schemex.h
schexn.h   sconfig.h  uconfig.h
ext.exp    mzscheme3m.exp  schemef.h     scheme.h     schemexm.h
schvers.h  stypes.h