[Fluxus] OSCServer compile error

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Wed Nov 12 10:28:03 PST 2008

Odd error compiling fluxus... looks like a liblo error.

On a G4 powerbook running 10.5.5 with 512MB(!) of RAM:

fluxa/src/OSCServer.cpp: In static member function 'static int
OSCServer::DefaultHandler(const char*, const char*, lo_arg**, int,
void*, void*)':
fluxa/src/OSCServer.cpp:62: error: 'lo_arg_size' was not declared in
this scope
scons: *** [fluxa/src/OSCServer.o] Error 1

I have liblo 0.25 - could this be a problem? Should I be using a
different version?

Cheers
Evan