[Fluxus] clipboard on OSX?

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri May 30 09:06:17 PDT 2008

>> Now that I have this nice new version on OS X, how can I use the
>> clipboard to copy/paste? I can see the clipboard contents via the edit
> i don't think this works, not even on linux. if i am not mistaken fluxus
> does not use the system clipboard. you can use ctrl+c, ctrl+v in the
> scratchpad with the internal clipboard of fluxus.

System clipboard considered frivolous :P
[or a complete nightmare to do in a cross platform way]

More seriously, a workaround is to paste into a text file and load it via
ctrl-l

The solution is to use drscheme instead (which supports syntax
highlighting, debugging as well as system copy paste). It should work on
mac, although I'm not sure if it's been tried. Just do (in the drscheme
editor, with fluxus 0.15 installed):

(require fluxus-015/drflux)
(build-cube)

and it might work.