[Fluxus] proposed SConstruct changes

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun May 25 02:27:57 PDT 2008

> oops - my fault, left this in from testing something.
> cvs is fixed, the font path comes from 'fluxus-scratchpad-font' which is
thanks dave.

as far as i know fluxus-scratchpad-font generates the font path from
fluxus-data-location, which is prefixed by DESTDIR and because of this,
it won't work when a package is compiled.

with collects this is not a problem because of the separated
CollectsLocation and CollectsInstall. i am proposing a similar way for
DataLocation.

earlier i also needed to set PLTInclude and PLTLib as parameters,
because of the different paths packaged in the fedora plt-scheme rpm.

the proposed patch is attached.

best,