[Fluxus] libmzscheme3m-372.so: cannot open shared object file

Arxontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Wed May 28 04:53:40 PDT 2008

Hello to everybody, just arrived here, I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride!

... if I manage to run fluxus!!!! my problem is that after getting all the
required libraries, compiling and installing ode and plt-scheme from source
without any problems and finally installing fluxus using scons under Ubuntu
hardy, I run into the following problem:
whenever I run fluxus I get:

>fluxus: error while loading shared libraries: libmzscheme3m-372.so: cannot

however this file is placed in /usr/local/lib (as it should be I think) and
scons didn't gave me any dependency error messages for the mzscheme.. I hope
the solution is simple, any help appreciated