[Fluxus] fluxus-engine.ss

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sun Mar 23 03:06:17 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 16:03 +0100, b+k wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have tried to install fluxus on my fresh debian64-system (etch/lenny)
> with plt-372, ode-0.9 and fluxus 0.14rc1. After successful compiling the
> stuff, fluxus starts with
>
> "fluxus-engine.ss - no such file or directory found".
>
> (I also tried out the cvs-fluxus-0.15-version, and got the same fault.)
> Can I not use fluxus on a 64bit-system? On my i386 it was running
> without any faults.

It's a silly thing I need to look at fixing, thanks for reminding me.

For the moment, you need to modify fluxus/module/SConscript, line 10
from:

BinaryModulesLocation = CollectsInstall + "/compiled/native/i386-linux/3m"

To, err, something else - run (system-library-subpath) in mzscheme and
put the path it returns onto the end of /compiled/native/. Then install
again.

I need to get the SConscript to do this automatically.