[Fluxus] strange crash

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Mar 20 02:12:27 PDT 2008

sorry, I should have posted a message about this but the cvs version is
undergoing open heart surgery to locate some more outstanding garbage
collection problems - it's going to be unstable for a while. luckily there
aren't many other changes since 0.14 so there isn't a lot of reason to
switch over just yet.

this work is happening as I'm wanting to put the functional reactive game
engine in place for the next release - and it's showing up a lot of
previously hidden problems with the scratchpad.

http://www.pawfal.org/dave/