[Fluxus] strange crash

krgn k.gebbert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:09:21 PDT 2008

Hey ppl,

I am experiencing a strange crash with fluxus-0.15 checked out from cvs. I
tried to get a backtrace with gdb but got this:

krgn at softmachine:~/dev/fluxus$ gdb fluxus-0.15
GNU gdb 6.6-debian
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu"...
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/fluxus-0.15
[New Thread -1218312512 (LWP 10117)]

[Switching to Thread -1218312512 (LWP 10117)]
get_bucket (table=0xb7400e70, key=0xb750a628 "0", add=1, b=0x0) at
xsrc/hash.c:682
682     xsrc/hash.c: No such file or directory.
        in xsrc/hash.c
Current language:  auto; currently c
(gdb)

mzscheme is at the latest stable version, 372 I believe. anyone got a clue
or similar problems? the crash usually happens quite immediately after
starting the binary, not even having finished entering some code. one thing
that I notices is this in the terminal, when evaluating valid code:

20#f::23: read: expected a character after #\
#f::31: read: expected a character after #\

greetings, k

ps: if you are in need for more info, let me know!