[Fluxus] Macintosh binary?

Gerry Grainger nowhere.elysium at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:12:33 PST 2008

Hi there. Sorry about the long absence: I've not really had much time to do
anything with FLuxus for a bit :)
I was just wondering if anyone's gotten a macintosh binary working? I don't
know how to build them, unfortunately: if I did, I'd be happy to do it.
Basically, I've got a lot of digital art students who are interested in
using Fluxus, and I reckon that we can get many more people using and
developing for it, because many of them are pretty sharp.
If anyone's got any pointers on a working binary, please give me a shout: I
couldn't get the fo/am one to work at all, and the older versions didn't
want to play nice on my G5, either.
Cheers,
Gerry.