[Fluxus] compiling for OS X, seems to be searching for an older version of PLT?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Jun 28 23:54:12 PDT 2008

>> I tried installing PLT 372 from the unix source distribution. Is
>> there perhaps a file that references to the now deleted version of
>> PLT, perhaps when scons searches for something, it sees the
>> reference to the old version?
i cannot be sure about this, but it might be the case. i would check out
/usr/include, /usr/local/include, /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib, because
there might be include files or libraries installed from the plt source
distribution. on osx all of these should be under /Applications/PLT
Scheme v4.x.x.

try to delete .sconf_temp and .sconsign.dblite from the fluxus source
directory and run the build again.

the problem might be with plt framworks conflicting. you can also try to
run the command "mdfind PLT_MzScheme.Framework" from the terminal. the
output is this on my machine:
/Users/gabor/Library/Frameworks/PLT_MzScheme.framework
/Applications/PLT Scheme v4.0.1/lib/PLT_MzScheme.framework
you should not get results from plt v372.

if nothing helps, please send the errors you are getting, the file
config.log and the output written to the terminal during compilation to
the list.

best,