[Fluxus] Fwd: trying to compile fluxus, strange scheme errors

Matias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 20:18:41 PDT 2008

On Jun 26, 2008, at 9:47 AM, gabor papp wrote:

> do you have multiple versions of plt schemes installed? do you have
> mzscheme installed from ports?
>
> gabor

I think I've done a fairly good job of completely cleansing my system
of PLTness.  I removed all of the version is /Applications, and I went
into /usr/local and deleted everything that was related to the time I
tried installing PLT 372 from the unix source distribution.
Is there perhaps a file that references to the now deleted version of
PLT, perhaps when scons searches for something, it sees the reference
to the old version?
Or am I perhaps trying to read to much into the situation?
I think I remember having a similer problem on my ubuntu partition,
when I tried to install a version of PLT on top of an older version,
and I remember the problem going away when wiped the partition and
reinstalled ubuntu.
however, I am not going to do that on my OS X side, as that is where
my stuff is.