[Fluxus] thinking about fluxus

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Jun 19 03:35:09 PDT 2008

>> this would be excellent. i miss smart indenting a bit. i think we really
>> need to improve the scratchpad, because it sets back productivity during
>> a live performance.
>
> this might be worth following up ->
> http://www.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2007-January/016059.html

I really want this feature, there is some code in cvs which almost does
this - FluxusMain::Pretty() gets the current script and replaces it after
passing it through (pretty-format). Its a bit awkward as it calls it in
the interpreter, but it means we can use any scheme code to do the
formatting.

It's commented out in FluxusMain::Handle, bound to ctrl-p