[Fluxus] fluxus 0.15 on osx

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Jun 14 12:22:56 PDT 2008

> It told me mzscheme was missing, so I went and installed it using macports,
> but then I get this rather ambiguous error;
you should not install mzscheme from macports. i suggest you to remove
it, because it might conflict with plt-scheme. and try this instead:
http://download.plt-scheme.org/drscheme/

make sure you change the version numbers in the command line when you
invoke scons according to the installation path of your plt-scheme!
the installation instructions were sent for 3.99.0.25, and the current
one is 4.0.0.1.

> " ERROR: 'm' must be installed! "
usually this means something, that the linking fails. if the problem
persist after installing plt-scheme. try to look into the config.log file.

> Thanks for your patience , I'm still learning as I go along, I think I'm
> starting to get to grips with it.
not a problem. you are welcome.