[Fluxus] Getting sound

troels knak-nielsen troelskn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:10:12 PDT 2008

Hi again,

Thanks for all the suggestions. I got a lot better sound by changing a
setting in audacious. I'm still not able to get anything through to
fluxus though. It's driving me crazy, that I have to launch half a
dozen applications each time I change a setting. Could anybody
recommend a (preferably commandline invocable) player which interacts
with jackd? And preferably something I don't have to compile from
soource, but can just grab with apt-get.
Also, isn't there a command-line/configuration alternative to qjackctl?

--
troels