[Fluxus] Installation problem - fluxus-engine.ss

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:59:01 PDT 2008

Hiho,

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 09:37:48 Dave Griffiths wrote:
> >> that is strange. this is with fluxus 0.14 and plt 372 yes?
> >
> > yes.
> >
> > I am on Debian 64bit unstable, btw. Not Ubuntu.
>
> should be fine. is it working once you manually copy the scheme code?

yes (once I fixed a stupid typo of mine in creating the path).

> and am I right in thinking you manually copied the extension binaries
> (fluxus-engine.so etc) too?

yes.

> the installation has changed quite a bit in cvs which might have fixed
> this, but I doubt it.

Maybe later I can check with the new modules/SConscript from the cvs version.
Maybe I still have an error in there (copy-pasting the bits from your post in
the archives a while ago may have broken something...).

Thanks for the quick replies everyone!

sincerely,
Marije