[Fluxus] Installation problem - fluxus-engine.ss

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:38:54 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 03 June 2008 16:28:37 gabor papp wrote:
> > thread, but that doesn't help. I suspect the fluxus-engine.ss file needs
> > to be created somewhere in the build process, but if it is, I can't see
> > where it happens.
>
> i think it's not fluxus-engine.ss, but fluxus-engine_ss.so. it is
> created in the modules/fluxus-engine directory.

There is a fluxus-engine.so created in that directory.
So where should I put it?

> > base.c is indeed nowhere to be found in the source tree.
>
> this is generated by mzc, are you using plt-scheme 399?

372 seems to be the latest in Debian unstable.
So I guess, for the cvs version to build, I should manually install the newer
version...

I'll try to get 0.14 running first..
to see if Fluxus is up for the things I'd like to do with it...

sincerely,
Marije