[Fluxus] OS X compilation fails, seems to be missing dependancies

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Jul 16 01:36:38 PDT 2008

>> hmm... why is there an icon and plist in the macos folder?
> those are leftovers from previous fluxus versions. the app bundle won't
> work on different computers, because the application is not statically
> compiled, the mzscheme framework is not included in the app, and the
> scheme scripts must be on the plt scheme collect path. hopefully we will
> fix these issues in the future and making an app bundle will be possible.

Another option is to make fluxus a plt planet package.
[ http://planet.plt-scheme.org/ ]

I'm concentrating what little time I currently have on frisbee related
tasks - in order to get some decent examples working before the next
release.

After that it might be good to start looking at possibilities like this -
there seems to be enough demand for fluxus to cause the installation
problems to be a major issue now.

To go the whole way, we need a windows version, which shouldn't be too
hard actually. (I think)