[Fluxus] 0.11 - Getting Jack to work?

Andrew Grathwohl agrathwohl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 23:17:31 PDT 2008

Hi gabor,

I tried what you said and it doesn't change anything. Is there any way I can
determine exactly what active ports exist and what they're called on OSX?
That seems to be the only possible culprit, since Jack works otherwise, my
audio hardware works otherwise, and the names of these ports are the only
variables I'm unsure on.

Thanks so much for the help!
-Andrew

--
Andrew Grathwohl
G-Wohl Productions
andrew at gwohlproductions.com
agrathwohl at gmail.com
andgrath at indiana.edu

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness." - Allen Ginsburg