[Fluxus] compiling for OS X, seems to be searching for an older version of PLT?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Jul 4 12:18:15 PDT 2008

> yes, that is a bit odd. oh, I don't know if this is important (i don't
> think so) but I made some changes to the sconstruct file, whene ever it
> calls to run a PLT program, I fixed the path like thus: instead of:
>  if not GetOption('clean'):
>     os.system("mzc --c-mods src/base.c ++lib scheme/base")
>
> I put:
> if not GetOption('clean'):
>     os.system(PLTPrefix + "/bin/mzc --c-mods src/base.c ++lib scheme/base")

this should not be a problem if PLTPrefix does not contain whitespace.
you could also try to add the bin directory of plt scheme to your path.

i'm sorry, but i could not find anything wrong in your terminal output
logs. maybe a fresh cvs checkout and/or plt install would help, but i'm
sure you have tried that already.