[Fluxus] installing fluxus from source in ubuntu 7.10 gutsy?

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Thu Jan 31 22:55:41 PST 2008

hi Jaime

Installing distribution packages has its advantages, such as easy
upgrades and uninstallation.

I'll have ubuntu 7.10 packages for rc1 soon, may be next week. at the
moment I have 0.14 beta 1 which has only minor differences from the
rc1 as far as I'm aware (Dave?)

just adding

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/femistofel/ubuntu gutsy main

to the /etc/apt/sources.list and running

sudo aptitude update
sudo aptitude install fluxus

should work, or you can do the same via gui: System > Administration >
Software Sources > Third Party Software > Add... > copy the deb...main
line in

--
cheers,
artm