[Fluxus] error with fresh files

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:38:14 PST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 10:18 AM,  <andersvi at extern.uio.no> wrote:
> which recent plt-dists do you know fluxus runs with?

Although I'm not currently building PLT/Fluxus together myself, my
guess (from watching both lists for some time) is that Fluxus will run
with 371/372, and it will take some effort to move Fluxus to 3.99.
Untyped has a number of open-source libraries and a shipping product
built on PLT Scheme, and the move wasn't a horrifying experience;
mostly, it was just unwrapping (module ...)s and whatnot. If/when
Fluxus is poised to make that move, it should be manageable.

If you're good to go on 369, I know that 371 should not have contained
any massive changes. 372, likewise, was stepwise from 371. 399
represents some significant changes in the language in preparation for
the move to R6RS as well as a number of other interesting/fun features
for safely developing code of all sorts.

Hopefully that's mostly right. :)

Cheers,
Matt