[Fluxus] ubuntu gutsy packages

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Sun Jan 6 14:04:49 PST 2008

weird, i thought i packaged that font - lintian complained about it in
the past, but i just did anyway. i'll have a look at fixing it next
week, for now just make that directory and link some font into it with
that name (it's in the ubuntu under a different name, so proper
package will have fixed the reference)

i think the following will do the job for now:

sudo ln -s \
  /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bitstream-vera/VeraMono.ttf \
  /usr/lib/plt/collects/fluxus-0.13/material/fonts/

--
cheers,
artm

http://lab.v2.nl/