[Fluxus] v0.14b1

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Jan 2 13:01:56 PST 2008

Hi all,

Here's the first beta of the next version:
http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.14b1.tar.gz

Some new things I added today:

New examples
------------

Most of these are the old ones renamed and updated to get rid of push
and pop etc.

There are also a couple of new pretty ones. The examples aren't
specifically licenced anywhere (should be GPL I would suppose), but of
course feel free to take and adapt them for your own purposes.

Text-falling-off-the-bottom-of-the-screen fix

I don't think it's the end of the story, but I've found a problem with
newer versions of freetype which I think was causing the bottom of the
text to disappear (the font metrics changed, altering the height).

I've taken the chance to tweak and increase the area of the screen used
by the code.

Give it a go if you were getting this problem. If you weren't, it was
probably because you were using an older version (like me) - this is
updated for version 2.3.5. If you're using earlier versions the text
might get smaller (still works though).