[Fluxus] qt port / source code management

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Wed Dec 10 03:48:54 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Artem Baguinski <artm at v2.nl> wrote:
>> I'd like to move the whole project to git, but I haven't got into looking
>> how to do that. git is now 'turned on' in savannah.
>
> Ah, thanks. I'll look into exporting CVS into git and then making a
> branch for the qt port.

all cvs history is in git, you can browse / stay uptodate here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=fluxus.git;a=summary

I found email adresses of everyone for the logs except i invented one
for Gabor - I removed the ".lists" bit from the one subscribed here.
All new commits will be with email of your choice, the ones I inserted
are used only inside history.

instructions are here:

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit

see developer checkout / commit.

We all savannah project members have push privileges, but may be it is
handy to have some sort of policy about who's pushing what and where.
I will now try to rebase my qt patch on top of master (in a separate
branch).

--
cheers,
artm