[Fluxus] Fluxus Segmentation Fault

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Dec 8 02:05:03 PST 2008

Ok, I'll try to have a look at all this later, I haven't updated from cvs
for a couple of weeks so I'm really behind. I'll get the latest plt too
and see what's up - it would be good to get a release done soon with all
this new stuff in.

We should also probably fix a recommended plt version for each fluxus
release, it seems things are changing a bit too much there.

> it seem to have introduce segfault on F6.
>
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> wrote:
>> I think that should fix the problems with the newer versions of plt
>> scheme.
>>
>>> Thank you, I've made the modifications. I've tried this with most of
>>> the
>>> examples. I don't know if this should work with others plt-scheme