[Fluxus] Fluxus Segmentation Fault

Fabien Pélisson fabien.pelisson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 05:20:42 PST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Chris Targett <xin at xlevus.net> wrote:

> [Switching to Thread 0x7f15d7011700 (LWP 24718)]
> GC_add_roots (start=0x8b70d0, end=0x8b70d9) at ./roots.c:86
> 86        if (roots->count >= roots->size) {
> Current language:  auto; currently c
>
> Chris Targett

I'm using libplt4.1 and I had the same error you describe. I've made some
changes in
the fluxus source code regarding the plt-scheme tutorial at
http://docs.plt-scheme.org/inside/index.html.
Actually I've made some changes in src/Interpreter.cpp src/main.cpp and a
replacement of base.c by base.3m.c.
In summary, the intialisation of the scheme interpreter is made into a
callback function using  scheme_main_setup(1, run, argc, argv).
Then this callback function is a replacement of  the actual main function in
main.cpp and is called by the virtual scheme machine by passing the
Scheme_Env variable.

If you want I can provide the modified files (these modifications are not
very readables so that's why I don't put them inline).

Best regards,

Fabien