[Fluxus] commits - noise

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Mon Dec 1 13:22:31 PST 2008

oh, great! I'll try to use it to control my worms right away. (I'm
coding worms with physics based animation, hence the attention to
cylinder collisions and slider joints :-) I'll drop the script into
examples when it's interesting.

my latest commit was a (joint-slide joint force) which is a direct
wrap of a dJointAddSliderForce from ode. it applies force to both ends
of the slider in opposite direction, I was trying to implement some
worm segments with that, but sliding many joints from scheme proves
too slow with many long worms, but the function is already there :-)

I documented the function by example, but (help "joint-slide") doesn't
work, do I need to perform an extra step to update documentation? And
I didn't dare to copy paste Portuguese documentation :-)

--
cheers,
artm

http://lab.v2.nl/