[Fluxus] Error with ODE 0.10.1

Orlando Hill orlandodarhill at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 05:37:24 PST 2008

Using the latest version of Fluxus from the git repo, I get this error.

"
Welcome to fluxus.
Type (help) for info.

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 2: stepsize must be > 0 in dWorldQuickStep()
Aborted
"

I have ODE 0.10.1 compiled with the default options.
MzScheme v4.1.3.
gcc 4.2.1

A quick search finds this:
./libfluxus/src/Physics.cpp:79:    dWorldQuickStep(m_World,0.05);

0.05 is bigger than 0 so, I don't know what's going on.

Also, 'scons clean' doesn't seem to do what I would expect.

I see this stuff in the 'SConstruct' file,

if not GetOption('clean'):
        print '--------------------------------------------------------'
        print 'Fluxus: Configuring Build Environment'
        print '--------------------------------------------------------'

but, this gets printed and nothing is deleted.

"
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Fluxus: Configuring Build Environment
Checking for C library m... (cached) yes
Checking for C function lo_arg_size()... (cached) no
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: *** Do not know how to make target `clean'.  Stop.
"