[Fluxus] matrix blending

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Thu Dec 11 11:38:58 PST 2008

hi

i'm trying to implement a camera that flies around on a sort of arm
made of two locators - one is the origin of the arm and center of
rotation, the other holds the camera and can be extended. I had to
change the camera attachment logic, so that camera follows the object
in world coordinates:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=fluxus.git;a=commitdiff;h=02898c88b024aa4c3624c4d5fe82f86b47fe98f5

(that's my qt branch, but I guess this patch would apply to master as well).

I use the attached script to test this constriuction (joystick
controlled) and I noticed, that matrix blending used with camera-lag
now causes some unpleasant squashing. without camera-lag the box looks
OK. is there anything I could do to fix the blended matrix?

--
cheers,
artm

http://lab.v2.nl/