[Fluxus] compile problem :/

mil01 at free.fr mil01 at free.fr
Fri Dec 5 13:11:40 PST 2008

Hi Dave :)
Hi all,

[very aproximative english inside]

First, big congrats for all the coders of fluxus, I just watched the cubes demo,
and now I'm forced to try fluxus....[argh!]

okay, now the dirty side...

Spec : Ubuntu 32 Hardy on IBM t42p laptop
mzscheme v4.1.3.3 [3m]
fluxus source 0.15 from website

*1
 I've tried the 32 bits deb file from Artem, but it couldn't find
fluxus-engine.ss - neither I...

*2

I had some problems with mzscheme install
First I've wrongly install on /usr with the installer
Then tried to tweak Scons file
Then re-installed within /usr/local, but....still could not find scheme.h (?)
Then sudo apt-get install drscheme ( just trying...but mzscheme seems installed
) and scons find scheme !
Then compile....

But,

Interpreter.cpp:75: undefined reference to `scheme_namespace_require'

thanks a lot for some help !

Milovann in Paris