[Fluxus] fedora 10 rpms / ode problems

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Mon Dec 1 02:10:28 PST 2008

the dInitODE2() function you used in this commit:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/fluxus/libfluxus/src/Physics.cpp?root=fluxus&r1=1.9&r2=1.10

only exists in ode starting with 0.10. I'm trying to figure out a sane
way to distinguish ode versions to make that backwards compatible. any
idea if they have an easy preprocessor number #if would understand?

--
cheers,
artm

http://lab.v2.nl/