[Fluxus] segfaults

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Aug 11 16:30:15 PDT 2008

Hi Matias,

(back on-list, I think I pressed reply instead of reply-all at some
point...)

On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 22:45 -0600, Matias Eyzaguirre wrote:
> On Jul 31, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> > is it crashing really often (like every few minutes)?
>
> fortunately no, its more like every hour or so. it not enough to be
> unusable, but just enough to be more than slightly annoying.

Is this the (reset-renderers) crash, or a different one?
Could you post a backtrace or a script which crashes fluxus?

I'm getting some instability in the cvs build atm, but only when
printing lots of output from different plt threads - so it's a bit of an
edge case... are you doing something like that?

> I've also noticed that it crashes every time I use command-q to exit
> here is a crash log:

Anyone know what the linux version of command-q is? - is it the same as
shutting the window?