[Fluxus] install in weird prefix impossible?

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Sat Apr 26 02:56:33 PDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Dave Griffiths wrote:
> Hi Claude,
>
> Most of fluxus is actually installed into PLTPrefix, in collects - which
> refer to collections, and they comprise a mix of scheme and binary code.
> In fluxus's case this is the renderer, audio and osc binary extensions
> and a set of scheme scripts which form a layer over the binaries and
> provide things like the pdata-map! macros.

Understood.

> Anyway, does /usr/lib/plt/collects exist?

Yes.  But, I would prefer to install somewhere in my home, rather than
have non-distro files in /usr , if that makes sense..

Could be additional options to scons, like PLTPrefix to find the PLT
needed to compile and PLTInstallPrefix to tell where to install PLT files?

Anyway, no time to hack on this for a while, just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks,

Claude