[Fluxus] os x 10.5 and fluxus from trunk

ad al alejo.duque at europeangraduateschool.net
Mon Apr 21 15:54:15 PDT 2008

> >  > hallo, im trying to compile fluxus in a 10.5 macintel i got from
> >  > work. i've installed all dependencies and lack the correct Scostruct
> >  > mods.
> > i compiled fluxus on a 10.4 intel macbook a few months ago and posted
> > the details here:
> >
> http://lists.pawfal.org/pipermail/fluxus-pawfal.org/2007-November/001113.htm
>
> Should I apply that patch to cvs? Sorry if I missed this.

i didnt mentioned it but certainly those are the instructions i followed.. im lost with the Sconstruct file, im unclear since i dont see similar references in the code i got via svn.

gabor, i tried also your patched code but xcode complained about some missing files.

i think i will just boot into linux.

gracias,
/a