[Fluxus] install in weird prefix impossible?

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Fri Apr 25 06:56:30 PDT 2008

Hi Dave, all,

First the good news, fluxus builds fine on Debian Lenny with drscheme
from Sid.  Seems it (still) doesn't like installing to odd places though...

claude at minimus:~/src/fluxus-0.14rc1$ scons PLTPrefix=/usr
Prefix=/home/claude/opt
[snip]
claude at minimus:~/src/fluxus-0.14rc1$ scons PLTPrefix=/usr
Prefix=/home/claude/opt install
[snip]
claude at minimus:~$ fluxus
default-load-handler: cannot open input file:
"/usr/lib/plt/collects/fluxus-0.14/scratchpad-boot.scm" (No such file or
directory; errno=2)

Not sure how to fix this, I guess it should be installed in:

/home/claude/opt/lib/plt/collects/fluxus-0.14/scratchpad-boot.scm

but I don't really know much about PLT.  Having to set environment
variables to get Fluxus to work would be fine too, I already add
~/opt/bin to my $PATH.

Any thoughts?

Claude
--