[Fluxus] 0.13rc1

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Sep 10 01:14:43 PDT 2007

> Glauber Alex Dias Prado <glauberalex at uol.com.br> writes:
>
>> Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

>>> I've commited one or two fixes (nothing that would explain what you're
>>> seeing afaict), and added a debug mode -
>>> fluxus-scratchpad-debug-autofocus in scratchpad-boot.scm.
>>
>> Changing the line 333 in GLEditor.cpp from :
>> 		m_PosY=m_PosY*(1-m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta) -
>> (m_BBMinY+(m_BBMaxY-m_BBMinY)/2)*m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta;
>> to:
>> 		m_PosY=m_PosY*(1-m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta) -
>> (m_BBMinY+(m_BBMaxY-m_BBMinY)/2.4f)*m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta;
>>
>> seems to fix the bottom, 2.5 is even better, but the top still gives me
>> six or seven lines of
>> invisible text dont matter what settings i have in scratchpad-boot.scm
>> as far as i could test of course, i can be missing something here.
>>

>>> Could you give this a try? Mine looks like this on startup:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/1349582787/
>>>
>>> * white box - the screen area (a bit smaller so it's visible)
>>> * green box - the area the autofocus tries to fit the text to
>>> * red box - the text bounding box
>>>
>> It would be best if the cursor was restricted to be on the red box only
>> think, it isnt working this way now as it can go even above the white
>> box.
>>
> Err, sorry i meant green box instead of red, heheehe.

That is indeed what it's supposed to do (and does here).

Could you get a clean cvs version (or revert) and send me a screenshot of
when you first launch fluxus (like the one on flickr).

I just want to make sure the green and white boxes are the same on your
version to narrow down where the problem is.

Oh yeah, and setting the height variable should work now - it was broken :)