[Fluxus] livenoisetools

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Oct 23 06:01:37 PDT 2007

Hi Glauber,

This isn't really the place for this support, but I guess there isn't
anywhere better :)

> Hey Dave i was trying to play with livenoisetools and i dont know what's
> wrong but the patterns arent playing, i can hear the tick only when i
> execute the script but not the whole score. Something i could notice
> that is different from before is that im not receiving the string that
> generated the score anymore on repl but graphically its represented so
> they get evaluated if you think that i could do something or rather am
> missing something, the name change for itchy and scratch didnt changed
> the functionality of the previous script as the port numbers are the
> same still.

This will be the recent changes to (time), you'll need to update your
script to do this:
http://lists.pawfal.org/htdig.cgi/fluxus-pawfal.org/2007-September/001005.html

Also, if you have a recent build of itchy and scratchy, try sending them
/debug 1, and they will print out diagnostic information of note playing
status.

Something else I noticed recently is that I hardcoded the samplerate
internally to 44100 - I started getting the same problem you had with
drifting timing when I accidentally started using 48000. I'm going to do
some work on this code soon, I'll fix this while I'm at it.