[Fluxus] Getting shaders working

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Oct 16 01:59:59 PDT 2007

> OK - another newbie question.
>
>   My fluxus seems to work fine except I can't get anything other than the
> default shader working. All objects are just drawn with the default
> shader no matter what you specify.
>
>   Any suggestions?

The main think I can think of is that fluxus shaders require OpenGL 2.0 -
does your driver support that?

>   One related thing that I find odd. If you secify files that obviously
> don't exist in the "shader" procedure it doesn't report any kind of
> error.

If shading isn't enabled (due to the driver not supporting it), the code
doesn't get that far, so it wouldn't return an error. It might be a bug if
it is enabled though - it's quite a recent feature.