[Fluxus] editor lines now works for me :D.

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Thu Oct 11 05:26:57 PDT 2007

"Dave Griffiths" <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

>> i commited a tiny fix for the editor but which did the job for me, hope
>> its ok as it is a one liner:
>>
>> http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/fluxus/src/GLEditor.cpp?root=fluxus&r1=1.36&r2=1.37
>
> ok, that probably should be an option then.

indeed, i felt a bit stupid by not seeing it before but it made me
really satisfied to see how only one character can be so important.

> could you do me a favour and put:
> (set! fluxus-scratchpad-debug-autofocus 1)
> in your .fluxus.scm, boot fluxus and send me a screenshot?

okay, you had already asked me this and i deliberately neglected it
cause i didnt understood how it could help, sorry for this,
here it is:

http://www.greboide.com/fluxusdebugscreen.png
http://www.greboide.com/fluxusdebugscreen1.png

I've changed the default font, i think you are gonna like it ;).

> I'd like to compare it to:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/1349582787/
> and see where it differs.

If you need something else just ask, I'm all ears.

> cheers,
>
> dave

Peace,

greb.