[Fluxus] oops

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sun Oct 28 08:35:10 PDT 2007

I just committed a fix from pre-0.13 which was causing polygon topology
to be recalculated every time pdata-copy was called. If you are doing a
lot of deformation, this fix could speed your script up a lot :/

I also profiled 09-toon2.scm as part of tracking this down, and it's
bound to the verts submission to the graphics card now - which is good,
as it means it wouldn't get significantly faster by speeding up fluxus,
or rewriting the script functionality in a compiled language ;)

It's a bit of an extreme case though.