[Fluxus] (boring) commits

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Oct 25 15:53:07 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I've updated cvs to version 0.14, and set the SConstruct so it installs
the scratchpad app binary as fluxus-0.14. This means it can be installed
and run alongside the stable 0.13 version (I should have done this
sooner really)

I've also changed (searchpaths) to (set-searchpaths), and added
(get-searchpaths). This means you can add new searchpaths to the start
of the existing ones, eg:

(set-searchpaths (cons
"/home/dave/flotsam/al-jazari/" (get-searchpaths)))

means I can run al-jazari from any location - all it's assets are found
as normal.

while I'm at it - the default searchpaths look something like this:

(./
/usr/local/lib/plt/collects/fluxus-0.14/material/textures/
/usr/local/lib/plt/collects/fluxus-0.14/material/shaders/
/usr/local/lib/plt/collects/fluxus-0.14/material/meshes/)

obviously, depending on where it's all been installed on your machine.